What Is Included in my Southern Rock Cruise Package?
The Southern Rock Cruise 2018 will bring you all the best performances, great interactions with the Superstars of Southern Rock plus the very best dining and service all included in the cost of your stateroom. Your reservation includes:
All Musical Performances
All musical entertainment presented on the cruise are included. Enjoy LIVE performances from Lynyrd Skynyrd special appearance 1/22 in Jamaica, 38 Special, The Marshall Tucker Band, Outlaws, Molly Hatchet and more!
It Will Be Sweet Home in Jamaica When Lynyrd Skynryd Joins The Southern Rock Cruise Experience
The Southern Rock Cruise is more than just concerts and more than just a cruise...it’s 5 days and nights of the ultimate Southern Rock festival at sea. And there’s only one thing that could make this unforgettable event even better. It’s Lynyrd Skynyrd in a special concert on land in Montego Bay!
You’ll arrive in sun-soaked Jamaica, board a bus for a brief ride to an island party at the spectacular Montego Bay Performance Center. Enjoy tailgating – reggae style – with delicious Jamaican BBQ, island cocktails and music by an authentic Reggae Band. Then it’s show time with Lynyrd Skynyrd in concert, live and rockin’ as only they can. After the show, guests will return to the ship and the party continues.. And the best part, the entire day in Jamaica is included in the cost of your trip!
Plus plan to pack your bags full for our theme nights including a BBQ under the stars, red, white & blue night, and sports jersey night to mention just a few. Dance to your favorite southern rock anthem, crack open a cold one and kick back with friends, or grab your special someone and fall in love all over again!
All meals served on the ship (except for meals at the specialty restaurants) are included in your reservation, including 24 hour room service*. All breakfasts and dinners and some lunches are served in both formal and casual restaurants. Lunch is always available in the casual dining restaurant as well as at the poolside restaurant and often available in some of the specialty restaurants. Dinner is available in most of the specialty restaurants each night. There is a charge for dining in the specialty restaurants.
* Complimentary except between midnight and 5 a.m., when a service charge applies.
What is not included in the cruise reservation?
Though all of the above is included with the booking of your cabin, there may be additional on-ship costs and expenses. All of these expenses are elective and none are required payments.
- Specialty Dining Restaurants. Reservations recommended at the specialty dining restaurants.
- Bottled Beverages. The ship provides coffee, water, tea, fruit juice, lemonade and other drinks as part of the offerings. Bottled beverages, such as soda, various water drinks and energy drinks are available on the ship for purchase only, as are all alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, mixed drinks, etc. Special packages for the purchase of non-alcoholic beverages is always available and we are working on a similar plan for alcoholic beverages.
- Onboard Purchases. Items purchased in the gift shops or from our Southern Rock Cruise store will be charged to your onboard account as well.
- Onboard Services. Excursions, spa services, internet services and other similar services are also subject to additional costs and charges.