Royal Caribbean Brilliance Of The Seas
Let the sun shine in—this is Brilliance of the Seas®, a beautiful Radiance-class ship that combines sleek swiftness, panoramic vistas, and wide-open spaces. With acres of glass enclosing the nine-story central atrium, elevators facing the sea, and floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, you'll never be at a loss for an incredible view.
Bask at the tranquil Solarium pool, recharge at VitalitySM Spa, or reach new heights on our signature rock-climbing wall. When the sun goes down, the night heats up with live shows, Casino Royale®, plus 16 bars and lounges that never feature a cover. It's the amazing vacation you've been searching for.
Returning to the Comfort of your Private Stateroom
After a day of exploring the world, its exotic cuisine and interesting cultures, there's nothing better than returning to the comfort of your private stateroom. We've designed every one of our staterooms to be a comfortable, relaxing place for you to rest after your adventures. Our staterooms vary by ship, but every room offers a television, telephone, private bath, shower, vanity and even a hair-dryer.
We offer four main categories of staterooms, suite, balcony, outside view, and interior. By choosing a category, you can then choose a specific room-type, based on your needs.
Discover Exquisite Dining Options
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Café, pizzeria and room service
- Specialty restaurant Chops Grille steakhouse
- Café Latté-tudes, a specialty coffee house
- NEW Complimentary Park Café
- NEW Chef's Table intimate dining experience
- NEW Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
- NEW Izumi Asian-fusion cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections
- NEW Rita's Cantina for Mexican fare favorites
- Passenger Capacity: 2,543 guests (total)
- Gross Tonnage: 90,090 GRT
- Lenght: 962 feet long
- Width: 106 feet wide
- Cruising Speed: 25 knots
- Decks: 13 total