Dining & Bars
- Minstrel Dining Room: Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and extraordinary personal service from a dedicated wait staff. Our main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Windjammer Café: A culinary destination loaded with an array of delicious food for every meal and snack time—all with spectacular views and a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Browse multiple serving stations featuring pastas, omelets made-to-order, global cuisine, salads, soups, sandwiches, meat carving, and tons of tantalizing desserts.
- Park Café: Grab a bite to eat at this delicious deli offering made-to-order salads, paninis and freshly prepared sandwiches, as well as a selection of gourmet pastries and coffee. The Park café will be a tasty addition to the ship’s relaxing, adults-only Solarium area.
- Sorrento’s Pizza: For an authentic New York pizzeria experience, head to Sorrento’s for fully-loaded pies right out of the oven. Sample rotating creations from chorizo to Hawaiian to Pizza Florentine—with classic cheese and pepperoni always on call.
- Room Service: Morning, noon, night, whenever you like—order up room service 24/7. Enjoy breakfast in bed, cheesecake on your balcony, or a delicious dinner right in the comfort of your stateroom. Complimentary except between midnight and 5 a.m., when a service charge applies.
- Chops Grille Stakehouse: Royal Carribean’s signature stakehouse has been a guest favorite since its 2001 debut. Now every ship will feature this can’t-miss dining experience, serving the finest cuts of steak plus seafood, hearty side dishes and delectable deserts in an upscale, contemporary setting.
- Giovanni’s Table: Your very first bite of this classic Italian restaurant will instantly transport you to the Tuscan coastline. Close your eyes and savor the tastes of rustic dishes with a contemporary flair, including toasted herb focaccia, pastas, braised meat dishes and stews, served family-style.
- Chef’s Table: Experience a once-in-a-lifetime culinary experience. In this exclusive space, 16 guests will enjoy a five-course menu of gourmet selections specially prepared and personally presented by the Chef de Cuisine. Every course is accompanied by wine pairings chosen to enhance your enjoyment of each dish.
- Rita’s Cantina: Dive into a fiesta of flavor at Rita's, serving scrumptious Mexican fare along with the widest selection of margaritas at sea. Caters to families by day and grown up by night, with live guitar music and dancing.
- Izumi Asian Cuisine: Izumi’s Asian-fusion dishes will impress you with pure, delicate flavors, freshness of ingredients and impeccable presentation. Choose from sushi rolls, sashimi or cook your meal isi-yaki style on a hot rock placed at your table.
- Café Latte-Tudes: Caffeine fix, coffee break, or after-dinner cappuccino—drop by this café for sweets, people watching and specialty coffee beverages (additional cost applies)
- R Bar: Experience a 1960's vibe at the all-new R-Bar, featuring iconic furnishings and classic cocktails-- gimlet, martini, gin, whiskeys and more-- all served by the ship's resident mixologist. And be sure to try the drink specials, specially created to complement the Centrum's nightly theme and aerial performance.
- Vintages: Royal Caribbean's first-ever wine bar at sea. Together with Robert Mondavi, Beringer Blass wine Estates and Niebaurn-Coppola, we've created a first-rate wine bar everyone can enjoy. The menu includes a range of options from some of the best wine- producting regions in the world-order an old favorite or find a new one without sampling menus. We also offer wine tastings and classes.
- Schooner Bar: This nautically themed bar is the perfect spot to enjoy a drink with friends.
- Viking Crown Lounge®: A Royal Caribbean signature. Perched high above the ocean, this comfortable lounge offers spectacular vistas by day and turns into a lively dance club at night.